Frequently Asked Questions Related to Daily Money Management:
What is a Daily Money Manager?
Daily Money Managers (DMMs) are trained professionals who help you manage your personal monetary affairs. This includes:
- Organizing and tracking financial paperwork
- Handling on-time payment of bills
- Check writing
- Medical paperwork
- Tax and insurance documents
- Other financial and administrative tasks
Is Daily Money Management mostly used by seniors?
While seniors often take advantage of our services, we also work with busy professionals who want to eliminate the hassle of handling day-to-day paperwork. In addition, we can help adult children who are caring for elderly loved ones and would like help simplifying the process.
Who can benefit from Daily Money Management?
Our ideal client is someone who would like help managing any or all of their financial activities and paperwork. We partner with you to create a customized solution that fits what you need. If you only want our help with one small piece of your life, we can handle that for you. If you’d like us to take over everything so you no longer have to think about it, we’re happy to do it!
Can I continue using my own financial and legal advisors?
Yes, absolutely. We can work with your existing advisors that you know and trust.
What do you do to ensure my information is kept private and secure?
The staff at Liberty Paperwork Solutions are members of the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) and are committed to maintaining a high standards of ethics.
We work to protect our clients’ right to privacy and confidentiality at all times, which means your information will never directly or indirectly be disclosed to any person without your consent.
How will I know my bills are being paid on time?
You will receive a monthly statement from us verifying that all of your bills have been paid accurately and on time, with details including the payment date and specific amounts.
How does your bill payment service differ from online bill pay through my bank?
Online bill pay is a great free service, but it is automated and not capable of making adjustments you’ll need if you plan on freeing yourself from managing your day-to-day finances long term. A Daily Money Manager not only helps you monitor for fraudulent activity, but also handles disputes or questions on your behalf, adjusts your payment schedule for changing credit card due dates, and much more. We don’t just automate the process, we act as your eyes and ears to prevent issues from ever occurring.
Do you only work with local clients?
While many of our clients are located in the NY/NJ area, we do work with clients in other states across the US. Regardless of location, we will go out of our way to provide the best service possible to you.
How much will this cost me?
The fee we charge is based on an hourly rate and will depend on the type of work we are doing for you. Your initial consultation is free, and we use that time to learn about your needs and talk about what we can do to help you.
Are you insured?
Yes, we have liability insurance so that you’re 100% protected in the unlikely event of any errors, omissions or mistakes!
How can I start working with you?
We’re glad you asked! We will provide a free consultation to determine the services best suited for your needs. You can contact us directly by visiting our contact page here. From there, please choose the contact method that is convenient for you (phone, email, or online form).
How do I know that working with you is a safe option?
We’re so glad you asked. As members of the American Association of Daily Money Managers, we are committed to promoting the high standards of client services provided by its members. For a complete listing of our Code of Ethics, click here.
Code of Ethics
- As Daily Money Managers (DMMs), we provide assistance to clients who have difficulty managing their personal monetary and/or business affairs. As DMMs, we are not acting as accountants, financial advisors, or attorneys. Unless separately educated and properly licensed to do so.
- DMMs shall have concern for the well-being of their clients.
- DMMs shall treat clients, their family members, colleagues, and other professionals with fairness, discretion and integrity.
- DMMs shall not exploit their clients financially, socially, emotionally, sexually, physically, or in any other manner.
- DMMs shall avoid those relationships or activities that interfere with professional judgement and objectivity.
- DMMs shall disclose in writing any affiliations, association, or interest that may pose a potential conflict of interest or the appearance of impropriety.
- DMMs shall strive to ensure fees are fair, reasonable, and commensurate with the services performed.
- DMMs shall take reasonable precautions to avoid harm to the client or his/her property.
- DMMs shall respect the right of their clients.
- DMMs shall protect the client’s right to privacy and confidentiality in accordance with the laws of the state where the services are performed.
- DMMs shall achieve and maintain high standards of competence.
- DMMs shall accurately represent their professional experience and training and shall not act in any capacity for which they are not separately educated and properly licensed.
- DMMs shall keep current with issues affecting their clients (health insurance, consumer fraud, etc.) and maintain all licenses, registrations, certifications, and insurance required by law to perform their services.
- DMMs shall refer clients to other service providers or consult with the other service providers when additional knowledge and expertise are required.
You can contact us directly by visiting our contact page here. From there, please choose the contact method that is most convenient for you (phone, email, or online form).